Physiotherapy in Sherwood Park, Alberta
At Eastgate Physiotherapy clinic,we have been providing physiotherapy in Sherwood Park and surrounding communities for over 25 years.
Eastgate Physiotherapy staff is highly skilled, dedicated, caring professionals with combined experience of more than 50 years. Eastgate Physiotherapy clinic is a locally owned and operated independent physiotherapy clinic.
- We are leaders in physiotherapy and rehabilitation field. We have multi-disciplinary team so that you can get all the treatment you need under one roof.
- We have a spacious about 3000 square foot rehabilitation facility with ample free parking. We are located right by the Sherwood Park transit center. We have easy access from the Sherwood Park Freeway (Wye Road), Anthony Henday Drive, and Highway 16 (through Anthony Henday Drive).
- We have a state of the art facility. We pride ourselves in providing old fashioned ‘hands on’ care. We provide client focussed individualized treatment.
- We are goal focussed and results oriented.
- Our highly skilled professionals provide in-depth analysis of client’s injury and biomechanical dysfunction. We strive to find the root cause of your problem, alleviate pain, swelling and muscle spasm, correct biomechanical dysfunction, restore normal range of movement, and restore full normal function.
- We provide a full range of physiotherapy services for sports injuries, injuries sustained at work, motor vehicle collision injuries, and back and neck injuries/dysfunction. We also provide treatment for headaches, dizziness (vertigo), and Temporo – Mandibular Joint (TMJ) problems.
- We also provide comprehensive assessments of biomechanical problems of feet and provide custom made orthotics for feet when indicated.
- We are authorized providers of Physiotherapy for WCB (Worker’s Compensation Board), AHS (Alberta Health Services), and motor vehicle collision injuries.
We provide service in many languages like:
English Hindi Punjabi Gujarati Marathi Urdu